Welcome to my new site!
Hello all! Welcome to my new blog! I will no longer be found at oliviafishwick.wordpress.com. I have my own domain, my own site and I am so excited to write more and more and more! So I recreated an amazing look that I love so much last weekend…. but guess what? I video’d it too! Yup! It is on YouTube!!!!! You can go and check that out at the link below but please read this post first for further product details!!!
This look is absolutely unreal. In my opinion the green and gold tones in the shade Wodaabe from the Saharan Palette by Juvia’s Place really complements the gold and purple reflect from the Tom Ford Sphinx Eyeshadow. I love how this look came together! Especially the precision of the crease too. If you wanna know what products I used to create this look, scroll no further!
- MAC Fix+ to prime the skin
- NARS Illuminator applied all over in Shade Copacabana
- Urban Decay Naked Foundation Shade #4
- NARS Matte Concealer in Shade #Custard
- MAC Prep+Prime LightBoost for under eye highlight
- MAC Fruity Juicy Bronzing Powder in Shade Refined Golden
- NARS Orgasm Blush
- MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Shade #Lightscapade
- Chanel Illusion D’ombre #Fantasme (this is an eyeshadow but I use it on the cheekbone)
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
- Violet Voss x Laura Lee Palette Shades #Alabama #RagaMuffin #PrissPot on the crease
- Juvia’s Place The Saharan Palette Shade Wodaabe all over the lid
- Tom Ford Sphinx Cream Eye Shadow
- NYX Vinyl Liquid Eye Liner
- Huda Lashes In Lana
- Rimmel London Brow Powder and Wax Duo
- MAC Prolong Wear Waterproof Brow Set #Ebony
- Stila Liquid Lipstick Shade #Sogno
- L’Oréal Ligloss in Shade #103
Overall, I’d like to say that I absolutely love this look! My video re-creates this in 15 minutes and shows you exactly how to apply and complete the eye. Step by step guidance is provided as I truly believe a lot of makeup people leave out the process of application purposefully! Some are amazing and so so so helpful by providing Insta Tutorials and what not – but I love providing people with true and guiding information that will help them better their blending and application!
I use the Chanel Illusion D’Ombre religiously. If you haven’t watched my most recent YouTube video then you won’t know that this highlighter is in fact an eyeshadow. The Illusion D’Ombre Eyeshadow in Shade Fantasme. Use the MAC 316 Lip Brush and the Fix+ to apply the eye shadow onto the highest point of the cheekbone, the tear duct, the Cupid’s bow, the brow bone and the nose! This product is my number one multi-purpose gem! Only £25 at Boots or Selfridges, it is safe to say I have had this product well over 4 years now!